Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Hey everyone!
Today is 2nd Sunday of May and so, yep, it is Mother's Day here in Singapore and in many other countries too.
I made this card last night for my mom. It is just a really simple card, put together in like 10 mins.
Well, if you didn't count in the time needed to crochet the letters, that is..

Mother's Day Card

I couldn't find any crochet pattern for letters. At least not in the 2-dimensional style.
So, I made up my own and it took me probably couple of hours to do it. (:
I might share the pattern, if I could actually write it out in a way that other people can understand...
Anyway, I don't think it is the most simple or prettiest "M" yet, so I might be trying other ways to get a better crocheted "M".

Here are the good sources of alphabet patterns that I could find on the net.


---------------------------


---------------------------

And if you don't mind spending a bit....
Here is an EBOOK on Ravelry.

---------------------------

If you have/know other links to alphabet patterns, feel free to leave it in the comment section. (:

Enjoy the rest of the weekends. (:

divider

No comments:

Post a Comment