Sunday, August 19, 2012

Deep Red Chevron Sling Bag - Ta Daah~!

Hey everyone!
Hope your weekend has been going good.

Mine have been pretty productive! I finished this sling purse and I took some decent photos to post on my Etsy shop today. You can check out the Etsy listing HERE.
I made this using Moda Vera Blossom in Red. I must say it is such a great yarn!
It is soft and it is a decently thick yarn, which makes it pretty quick to crochet up this bag.

My sister has been making sling bags for awhile (you can see one of hers HERE).
Which remind me, she made 2 more of that bag in pink and she has been asking me to take photos of them for like a week now...I'll share with you when I finally get around to it.
Anyway, seeing her make those pretty bags make me want to give it a go and it turns out quite well.
I'm so happy with it! (:


Here are the photos for you.










I've already started on my another bag.
Here is the sneak peak!


Have a great day! (:

black-hearts-divider

No comments:

Post a Comment