Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Blush

I guess card-making bug has bitten me again...
And it is all this Tuesday Trigger form Moxie Fab World's fault! (:
This is my second card for this Tuesday Trigger and if you missed my first card, here it is.
More pics of my card.


For this card, I crocheted the little frame using a blush pink yarn. It took me awhile to get the size right. But I really like the result (: Scroll down for the crochet pattern.

I used the same pattern paper that I used for my first card.
My sweet fiancĂ© came up with the sentiment. I think it's really cute and match my card perfectly! :D
I used alphabet stamps from studio g and I mentioned about them in my previous post.

I really hope you like it! (:
I'm truly happy that I'm back into card-making and that I'm using crochet elements!
I try to keep things clean and simple thou; it's my favourite style.
Let me know what you think about it too (:


Here is the easy pattern for the frame I used on my card:

ch = chains, dc = double crochet, ss = slip stitch

Round 1: Make ch ring that is big enough to hold your picture. I made 50 ch, and ss to the first ch.
Round 2: 3 ch (count as 1 dc), follow by dc into the ring.
              Number of dc = multiple of 4. I did 14 x 4 = 56 dc
Round 3: ch 6, skip 3 stitches, ss into the 4th stitch. Repeat around the round to make the 6-ch loops.
              For last loop, 6 ch and ss into the first ch of the first loop.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful inspiration from the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little frame you crocheted and those flamingos are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, jen! (: so glad you like the frame ((:

      Delete
  3. Beautiful frame Khin! I read thar you recently got engaged, Congrats! Let me know if you are still looking for a photographer for your engagement photos, I can recommend a good one, based in Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, cecilia! :D
      We stay in Adelaide and yep, we've managed to find a suitable photographer (:..thanks so much for the thought thou (:

      Delete
  4. Hey Khin! Thanks again for linking up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete