Sunday, April 21, 2013

New Items for Heart Stone Collection

Hey everyone!

I just added new designs to my Heart Stone Collection!
It is my favorite so far. I love how simple it is and it lets the beautiful heart stones shine.
I made a blue pair for myself.


And here are the rest of the colours currently available in my Etsy shop.



I have 2 more colours coming up, so stay tune! ;) 
You can view the rest of my Heart Stone Collection HERE.

I hope everyone is doing well. 

My finals starts this Friday and I have basically been preparing for it. I'm just glad most of my exams are open book, but I know I still can't get too complacent *sighs*
Last week, I spent 3 days working on 19 pages long lab report...and I fell sick after that...I really don't like that kind of pressure. I did make these earrings when I take a break from studies thou. So I guess I still had a bit of fun.
Mitch was a great help too, always keeping my company while I worked on it. 

I am soo thrilled that my Facebook Page is close to having 300 likers! (:
But then, I realized only 10% of them see my posts (stupid function on Facebook...) unless I pay to promote my posts..
I'm not sure if it's worth it..what do you think?

It's Monday tomorrow, although it doesn't mean much to me since my classes are basically over.
I still hope you'll have a great start to your week!

Hugsx

No comments:

Post a Comment