Thursday, April 4, 2013

Resin Roses


Hey everyone!

It's Friday tomorrow, so hang in there!
My Fridays are normally pretty lazy ones, but since I have 3 papers due next week, I guess I can't get a lazy one this time...

Anyway, I just want to share with you the resin rose bobby pins that I made.
I love resin embellishments..They're just beautiful....
I think they're moulded to perfection..
And I saw those lovely antique bronze bobby pins too and I really like the look of them together.

It was a really quick crafting, and I like it. It feels like a nice break from crocheting, since crocheting things normally take hours.

I bought myself a few resin roses in 3 colors - teal, red and cream white.

As usual...I'm sharing more photos than necessary..hehe
Enjoy! (:

Teal is my favorite! 


And lastly...


So which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment